Join Our Team
Together we can provide nutritious, well-balanced meals that allow people to enjoy healthy, independent lives in the comfort of their own homes. We look forward to learning more about you and making you part of the DeliverLean Care family.
Here are several of the many benefits of working with us:
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefits package
- Team bonding events
- Growth opportunities
The Vice President of Sales will oversee the revenue strategy for DelieverLean Care™ to distribute medically tailored meals (MTMs) to health plans and risk bearing entities, including Medicare Advantage, state managed Medicaid, group Medicare, Medicare supplemental, individual and provider organizations. Candidate must have 10 years of successful selling into Medicare Advantage and state managed Medicaid and fully understand the nuances of selling through multiple lines of business and the correlating deadlines for decision making.
As one of the nation’s largest food manufacturers specializing in health and wellness, DeliverLean Care™ is disrupting how people consume food, touching every demographic, age and region with meaningful health outcomes. Founded in 2011 by entrepreneur Scott Harris, DeliverLean™, and its 300+ employees, produces over ten million meals annually out of its pristine 60,000 square foot USDA/FDA-certified commercial kitchen in Hollywood, FL., earning the wellness brand recognition as the 124th fastest growing company, and 8th in Food & Beverage, according to Inc. Magazine (2015).
Since parent company, DeliverLean’s™ inception in 2011, Scott Harris, Founder and CEO has focused on wellness and bridging the gap between eating well and meaningful health outcomes. Initially, he emphasized on employee productivity and consumer health through better nutrition, but the goal was always to collaborate with insurance companies providing “food as medicine” to elevate the company into a fully funded healthcare initiative.
In 2019, Harris introduced DeliverLean Care™, the first of its kind plan to provide fresh, ready to eat medically tailored meals (MTMs) for the healthcare community in partnership with Humana and CarePlus Health Plans. DeliverLean CARE’s™ medically tailored meals (MTMs) address a variety of chronic health conditions with 6 specialty meal plans designed to support the unique dietary needs of seniors so they can regain health, maintain independence, and improve overall health outcomes.
DeliverLean Care™ is laser focused on disrupting the health care market by providing outcome driven meal programs with the goal of helping to lower readmission and healthcare costs. DeliverLean Care™ has a 360-degree approach to wellness by reaching consumers, wholesale partners and healthcare institutions and patients throughout the country.
Reporting to the CEO and in partnership with others in a high-growth organization, the VP will utilize DeliverLean Care’s™ impressive services infrastructure and client base as leverage to pursue new business relationships in Medicare Advantage and state managed Medicaid. Duties will include:
As the key contributor, this position will create the foundation of a much larger sales organization and must be proficient in creating processes, materials, strategic sales methods, and superior financial reporting. The specific duties represented in part below, are:
- Develop a national strategy to present DeliverLean Care™ to key decision-making contacts in the Medicare Advantage space and showcase the key tenants of value, quality, efficiency, and variety of products.
- Build a pipeline of key accounts and develop strategies to capture the attention of decision makers utilizing all resources at your disposal, including gift samples of food boxes of high-quality food.
- Ensure the proper sales tools are in place for success. This will require some grass roots planning for refining the PowerPoint presentation, one-page sales teasers, internal data and research that will compel favorable decisions to buy.
- Develop mastery of the presentation and content and become an industry ambassador for home delivered meals utilizing LinkedIn, virtual speaking events, associations, and other advocacy institutions supporting the elderly.
- Lead the sales initiative by example, setting a high standard for work ethic, follow through, strategic thinking and compassion
- Participate in developing corporate revenue objectives and set a plan in motion to achieve said objectives
- Assist in developing the Client Success function and ensure that the business is prepared for servicing sold accounts so that the VP can focus on new sales
- Must have a sales orientation and possess skills and attributes that favor relationship sales, while having a keen understating of financial controls that drive profitability
- Ideate and monetize new product offerings and track the developments of competition, old and new
- Prepare Win/Loss analysis on all deals and share with leadership to inform product and price positioning.
Balanced, delicious, convenient, FRESH.
It’s our mission to provide a meal service for seniors to eat healthy and live better by providing chef-designed, dietitian-approved, nutritionally tailored meals delivered directly to your home. Our senior meal services provide a healthy pattern of food that supports nutritional needs to nourish health, independence, and improve health outcomes.
DeliverLean is a full service, direct to consumer meal delivery and wholesale grab and go food manufacturing operation. Founded in 2011, DeliverLean operates out of a 60,000 SQ FT USDA/FDA certified commercial kitchen, in Hollywood, FL. Producing over 2 million healthy meals yearly through our portfolio of healthy lifestyle brands, we strive to create revolutionary change through the convenience of freshly prepared, ready to eat healthy meals.
DeliverLean CARE, a division of DeliverLean, is a specialized manufacturer of highly nutritious meals serving the unique dietary needs of the elderly and other health care patients.
The DeliverLean CARE meal service is always fresh, never frozen, and made with the highest quality whole ingredients. Our senior meals are carb-controlled, low-sodium, and can be beneficial for anyone with special nutritional needs or certain chronic health conditions.